Wednesday, November 5, 2014

goumori in the time of cholera

oct. 15 2014

I dont think life has even been this right. somehow i have managed to find comfort in the middle of nowhere. that feeling when you put  the perfect amount of milk in your cereal leaving no white lakes in your bowl after you ate your last bite. that feeling when you forget your grocery list at home while at the supermarket but manage to buy everything that you needed to buy. things are not perfect, but things just happen to work out alright, all i needed was a little time.
update: unfortunately, i have not received a kitten yet, but i will do everything in my power to get one. (that just requires an extra trip to kandi this weekend).
after my brief bout of cholera, its decided that i didnt really have it. but i will not rule it out anyway. I went sound to sleep last night after chasing a bat throughout my house, great exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment