Monday, September 22, 2014

september 21 entry

September 21, 2014
The traffic jam is benin extends our already 12 hour car ride by three short hours.  But no complaints can be heard here. Luckily, we were  not on any benin-owned buses, luckily, the illness i was/am suffering through did not occur in the car, luckily i have made some pretty good friends to shorten our 15 hour ride.
It seems that training is over and my real and new life begins. Since I like lists, the following are goals for the next few months:
(not in any order)
1. Start studying (GRE, korean, french,bariba, poole)
2. more guitar time (I have more time to myself to practice)
3. English Club
4. Choir Club??
5. Secondary Projects: Primary school English time, environmental education workshops,....
6. Decorate my House!
7. Self-directed capoeira trainings

No comments:

Post a Comment