Monday, March 24, 2014

always check your directions before going someplace, thrice

had my physical exam for pc today, all the way in petrzalka (30 mins away). I took one tram, two buses, and a loss of dignity. after rushing out of the house and feeling hopeful about the changing weather, i decided to step out of the house barely wearing anything. after walking around the block trying to find my first bus stop, i was thinking people were staring EXTRA hard at me today despite my afro puff blowing harshly into the wind.
anyway i digress, after an uneventful checkin at the front desk, i came in 10 mins earlty and sat down outside the doctors office. smooth examination EXCEPT the fact that they cant do two of the blood work on the spot and i cant only get the form back AFTER my pap test (and other blood work).
SMOOTHLY, im in for a hell of about one more month (when all the medical procedures are due)
but i am making progress!
to immunizations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment