Monday, September 9, 2013

1st day of training

so far i think i like my job. this morning i woke up after two hours of sleep. I went to bed pretty early in order to wake up early for my training. That did not happen, I sleep for a total of 6 hours it seemed. Thanks so my snoring roommate, I was able to wake up before my alarm clock and make it early to my training. I know these next few weeks will be tiring but there are going to be worth it. Also the other day, I was stopped by an African on the streets near my hostel. I knew I would find them sooner or later. Today I went to a czech restaurant for the first time. They are very different here. The beer is super cheap. I just found out that my town is VERY cheap( about 5000 korona for rent). No wonder we get paid low (according to US standards). As long as I save up money to travel I will be ok...I just have to make it past this month....

No comments:

Post a Comment